South Bay of Nipissing trip

Steelheadphycho

Greetings friends! I'm new to the OFC, but not new to fishing forums such as this. I'm a member of OGF ( Ohio game fishing ) in the US under the same tag name. I've spent some time in the parry sound district areas fishing for walleye and lake trout.

My parents are headed up in a few weeks to visit Tom Rae lodge for the second time this year (wish I was retired!!). My mom will go up anytime, no matter the condition, dad, however, is complaining about the ,typical for this time of year, weed growth and water level.

So my question is, are there in the South Bay Area good places for walleye this time of year where they don't have to contend with heavy weeds? And not have a long boat ride to get there?

Thanks for you input!

Thanks for the reply head hunter. I believe that will be a tactic that my parents will try. They like to stick to the "same old thing" so I try to encourage them to go out a little further and try something new. We will see what they do. Ill try to post daily their successes. Thanks again!

2 none between 40 - 60 cm, one over the slot.

However, ive learned the hard way not to trust word of mouth when it comes to the regs. I always double check myself lol

Or roughly 15 3/4 inches to 23 3/4 inches in good ole Imperial! (give or take a bit!)

HH