Hey white sunglasses

kickingfrog

Saw you on K-bay today. Didn't recognize the sunglasses until you were past us. :lol:

Tried to send you a pm but your mail might be full.

Great day out there, although if I had the summer off I'd leave the weekend to us bozos. :oops:

Get any?

It was not me. I got back from the cottage on saturday and have not been out in the boat since. I don't do weekends in the summer on the bay. I will do the odd SUnday night but not during the day. I might get out tomorrow morning though (going to try and take 2 of my kids, and both of my parents).

It was not me. I got back from the cottage on saturday and have not been out in the boat since. I don't do weekends in the summer on the bay. I will do the odd SUnday night but not during the day. I might get out tomorrow morning though (going to try and take 2 of my kids, and both of my parents).

Really? It even looked like your boat. :dunno:

If I could, I'd only fish during the week as well.

Edited by kickingfrog

Got out today. Was going to fish lakers but it was too rough (had the kids with me). Went to the shore and caught a couple little bass and perch. Still nice to be out on the water.

OPP stopped by and did the most thorough check ever. At one point I thought he was going to get his rubber glove out :o

I had all the documents and equipment. He made me move my lifejackets so they were visible. I had 3 flashlights and 2 whistles but one of my whistles was not peeless so it failed. He gave me more fox40s so that was good.