It was a 2890 k return trip

spincast

Enjoyed reading the report and always amazed at the variety of fishing opportunities here in the north. Glad you had a great trip.

the fishing and scenery up there is just spectacular. when the time comes that the alarm doesn't dictate my Mon - Friday schedule, I hope to be able to spend some serious time up there

Wow enjoyed reading your outing that'd be a trip of a lifetime for me. Awesome pics to boot thanks for sharing. I'm jealous of the walleye mmmmm,mmmmm

It was in some ways a trip of a lifetime for me, thanks - So I have decided to try again. Something that good should be experienced more than once.

Really nice report! I like the fact that you guys had several targets and nailed nearly all of them! I've only fished Nipigon from shore and caught some pretty decent fish - including a laker. I'd love to spend some real time there.

Was it Larry's Towing that helped you out in Jellicoe?

Thanks Chad - even casting from shore you can nail some serious specimens up there. Not sure who it was in Jellicoe - the garage behind the general store on the very west end ?

I enjoyed hearing 'the rest of the story' while fishing with you & G yesterday Rick. LOL.

something else huh? and now you know why in spoken word only.................

cant wat till I can o on one of those with you dad soon I hope :Gonefishing::)B):D I"ll catch a 40 incher on my light tackle :lol:

me too G. Look forward to our first big Northern trip together

Fishtastic Rick! That was an awesome read...Thanks for taking the time to put it all together...Kudos

Thanks Dave. I was afraid to edit the typos / missed words after what happened to my June report. This one took wayyyyyyyy tooo long to re-do. (Good to see ya back)