Sharbot lake weekend

Freshtrax

Headed up thursday got there around 1 am. partyied till the sun came up ( it was my buddys batchelor party)...thats when the trouble began.. we ran my boat to the launch when we got back the skiboat wouldent get on plane...i pulled the plugs and quickley found a melted top cylinder. we pull a jhonson 9.9 out of the boat shed, but it on a 14 ft tinny and it wont start. no spark. now we have six guys and one 14 ft boat....i sacrificed my trolling motor for the cause and we slapped it on the tinney. 2 boats agan.

we were gonna fish for walleye but we modified the rules of the tourney due to lack of horsepower.

the new rules

any fish the size of your foot qualifies

total fish per boat ( current leaders diddnt have to get up to grab beer that night)

bigest fish of the weekend ( 5lb pike got a nice lure)

and most qualifing fish (individual) ( got a nice lure)

fishing wasent the best we boated a ton of fish but no real size..heres a few of the better ones

jonbass_zpse76cd00e.jpg

996874_10151742501383826_1204854793_n_zp

paulfish2_zpsc1ae9659.jpgmyfish_zps414534b2.jpgadambass2_zps88870efd.jpg

adampike_zpscbf25820.jpglol adam had some fun with the long arm pose...he had never heard of it before

on the way home we stopped off at a cool mine i would like to explore some more one daymine_zps4b05f091.jpg

i did sneak out one morning to the west arm of the lake in search of lakers marked a ton but couldent get any to commit.

i had a blast as well as all who attended if your out on sharbot lake watch for rocks there plentifull and unmarked.

Edited by Freshtrax