PINK LADY

Hi Guys,

I acquired a couple of Luhr Jensen Pink Lady's today. I have never seen them before, they are a sort of trolling sinker Are these things still in production or are they old and no longer made? Which end ties to the mainline? If you have any pros and cons about these that would be good too. I got them from an old chap that no longer fishes.

pretty sure they're not making them anymore but they're easy to find in old stock.

lure goes on the string side, rod goes to the swivel on the wire.

The main Pro pink lady divers have over all other inline divers i can think of is they can be reset by messing around with the rod from the boat where others need to be reeled in to be reset including downriggers.

My biggest biggest beef with them, and all other inline divers, is dragging all that extra weight when youre bringing in a fish. The other negative is that you're never exactly sure how far down your lure is going. I haven't used them in ages for these 2 reasons.

Just make sure you have a stiff rod to trip the Pink Lady when you want to reel in if a fish hasn't tripped it.

If anyone is looking for a diver that's fully adjustable from 5-80 ft and is light with no weight check out the Fish Seeker. Can be used with 6 lb. line even. Only $8. BPS carries them. They work quite well.

Cheers