HWY 129 Fishing

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday so far, I leave tomorrow morning for a fishing trip to Aubrey Lake, and I'm looking for some last minute info, I am camping right by the trading post near Aubrey Lake, and was wondering if anyone had any info on some other lakes I could go to. One of my friends coming along is big into bass fishing so I would like to find a lake near us to fish for smallies, as long as we can lauch the 16ft alumacraft easily. I heard that the Missisagi river has good smallie fishing, but I have no idea where any launches are to get the boat in. Any info on any lakes or tips for what to use in the area would help immensely. Thanks in advance everyone

I'm not too far from there but don't usually travel up that way for fish, there are too many closer to home. I'm in Elliot Lake. Check your regs though, bass doesn't open until the 28th.

I'm not too far from there but don't usually travel up that way for fish, there are too many closer to home. I'm in Elliot Lake. Check your regs though, bass doesn't open until the 28th.

I will check them again, I thought it opened the 4th Saturday in June, we were going to fish them then if it does but I will double check