inflatable question

bow slayer

I am new to inflatables but was given a 8 ft sea eagle inflatable rated for a 5 hp outboard. Seems to be in good condition for the most part . Pumped it this morning around 9am and by 7 pm had deflated noticeabily,not flat or anything close but the sides were alot softer. Is this normal,do most inflatables lose air over the course of a day like this? There is a couple patches on it maybe they are still leaking? Maybe the valves are leaking?I figure it would be only a few pumps with the foot pump to get it back up. How concerned should I be? I will be using it on small back lakes for 3-4 hours at a time.

Mine deflates as the day goes by, but only in the outer chamber.

It is a sea eagle 12'

It always has, since I got it. Been patched twice, doesn't seem to effect the amount of air escaping. I just give it a few courtesy pumps as the day goes on, keeps it nice and full.

grab a spray bottle and add some dishwasher or shampoo ,spray all over your boat, check for bubbles. mark it with a marker, then seal with goop or shoe goo very durable flexible hard rubber-like glue. no need to patch. Micheal's sells them , use on line 40% coupon. The air should not deflate hardly for just a day, my inflatable last for weeks, and hardly any air gets out.