Simcoe tomorrow

It's this time of year again...Simcoe opener tomorrow...bright and early in the morning.

Anyone heading that way? It'll be nice to see some familiar faces.

Speaking of the gas prices though, and my wife not willing to get up early in the morning I could use a partner in the boat tomorrow. Preferably from the West side of GTA. Someone willing to split the trip cost and early riser :whistling: feel free to PM me with your contact info. I'd say good fighting chance to get few nice fish in the boat ;-)

The sooner we make plans the better.

Good luck to all who are going tomorrow and hope to see lots of you on the lake.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

Yup Will be heading to JP first thing in the morning. Winds will be dead until 9am (I hope!!) First time fishing in months so I know I won't be sleeping much tonight!! :sleeping_02:

Rob C

Ok J sounds good.Will keep an eye open for you and T.I should be down that way around 11 am or so.

Hey Rob,you going to the hump/shoal from there,or are you taking off from Oro.

What kinda boat you got ice?

What kinda boat you got ice?

misfish,

I'll be in a 16' white Peterborough with 60HP Johnson on the back.

I'll be launching from JP or Sibbalds PP.

Will be watching the weather tonight, as I am considering going on Sunday vs. Saturday.

Should be only 10K wind on Sunday...if you can ever believe the weatherman though :whistling::thumbsup_anim:

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Hey Rob,you going to the hump/shoal from there,or are you taking off from Oro.

I'm heading to Sibbalds Point PP and launching from there. Last year they were calling for 20km winds and it was dead calm there most of the day. Good luck out there tomorrow Brian, get some whities for the smoker!!

Talk soon,

Rob

Well,

those guys here:

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/...1_metric_e.html

have dropped the wind forecast starting tonight...I have a feeling the weather network has no idea what they are talking about AGAIN!!!

Anyhow...what time does the JP launch opens in the morning (someone is there to collect your money)?

What do they charge now?

I know it's going to be zoo there but it's closer to the fishable water then the park.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Guest Johnny Bass

I may be there with Grilw(greg) too tomorrow, but we may change our minds and go else where last minute. Look for the silver alumacraft in cooks bay.

Hey Skud,I should of went else where today.LOL

ha ha misfish,

I decided to go on Sunday because of the wind today....but guess what...it says right now it's only 11K wind...I should know the weather man NEVER knows what's going on. :blahblah1:

Forecast for tomorrow is 10K wind...will not be surprised if it is 20K ha ha ;-)

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman