Ramsey Lake North of Sudbury

The latest I can give you is from April 29, we have a trip booked into Indian Lake in 2 weeks, very close to Ramsey.

Outfitter said ice was starting break up, hard to say how it has progressed without knowing temps and precip. I think it would be a couple weeks behind this year, but I do not know the area well enough. Hope your buddy hits it right

Ice has been out for a little while now. water levels higher and water temps cooler than normal. Have a friend working in Sudbury and he has been fishing alot. He and locals are agreeing that the bite has not turned on quite yet. But it sure is fun to fish!!!!

Edited by mcdougy

Thanx Guys, He said Ramsey is maybe 75 miles north of Sudbury, sounds like he's going up with a Trailer & staying a couple of weeks, he has a phone number for some one up there but isn't able to find it, case of Sometimers I told him lol, I'll pass the Info on to him, anymore comments & I'll keep him informed, I think they mostly target Pike but I'm not positive.

Thanx & Tight Lines SBK :Gonefishing:

HA HA I looked it up on the map, nw of Halfway Lake Provincial Park, so there are 2 Ramseys ,,never stop learning and I am quite sure the fishing will and the scenery will be nicer then the one downtown, let us know how he makes out, there is also some nice fishing on the west shore of Windy lake Provincial Park if he has time, spent many years there hangin out with my uncles and cousins.