Yuki Ito you make me go Loco!

TheMaverick

They have cheapened the baits considerably. You want higher end 110 baits, buy their Sw versions. Not made the same at all. That goes for all JDM baits. SW Versions are made still with the old resin formulas. As for their reels, JDM models are really not that much different anymore. Long gone are the days when you can get that hard to find reel,rod,bait,etc. However if you look you can still find some sweet stuff that is still out of reach for most.

Some of the so called NA, JDM stuff we get here is swept off the floor and packaged for NA after they build the reel stuff.

same goes for usdm stuff like shimano rods/reels, loomis rods, daiwa rods/reels, etc...

starting to miss the old chronarchs, glx, fuego, team daiwa gear, etc...

Got my first 110 a few weeks ago and I'm really looking forward to fishing it. Used some lucky craft pointers last season and really enjoyed them.

What is everyone's fav colour in the 110? I'll mostly be fishing Erie, Niagara and Ontario.

I've yet to try my 110's, first year for me as well.

I've heard the Wakasagi works well.

Good luck!

same goes for usdm stuff like shimano rods/reels, loomis rods, daiwa rods/reels, etc...

starting to miss the old chronarchs, glx, fuego, team daiwa gear, etc...

We all know how the shimano story goes.....They lost me when they screwed up the Curado! Don't get me wrong, the G series is probably a good reel, but it will never be as good as the E series.

oh Ryan, you're making me miss the D7 I just sold..

fuego spinning on the other hand, I don't like all, not even sure if I like any of the new Daiwa Spinning stuff..

I'm going to Japan right now and I can't wait to see some new stuff (and possibly bring some back)

oh Ryan, you're making me miss the D7 I just sold..

fuego spinning on the other hand, I don't like all, not even sure if I like any of the new Daiwa Spinning stuff..

I'm going to Japan right now and I can't wait to see some new stuff (and possibly bring some back)

T3 SV :w00t: only out in June <_<

I had a couple of megabass lures last year, i loved the popper. Then my kid went to university.. no more megabass for me..lol

I have been waiting 2 months for those megabass sticks to come in. They look great, but still ended up with a DX745 full grip. Awesome rod to pair with a my core 100mgfv. Lookig forward to trying it out soon.

I have used the 110's for a few seasons now. I love them and my most productive color is deadly black. It has a kind of chameleon affect on the top of it and the under belly is orange. You dont find them to often because this was a color from 2003 but I have seen them online a few times.

As for the bill breaking, I have heard it is more due to the way us north americans fish... Apparantly they were not desigined to be bashed off rocks and stumps but they have remedied that by comming out with the coffin style bill. I mainly use them in open water for smallis so I think I will stick with the originals.

I did by a zcrank in pearl white and a pop max jr that I am looking forward to trying out this year. Their finishes look lifelike for the most part and the paint is gorgeous so I hope they work out well for me.