Whitby, Newbie trying to start out. Need tips.

Canadian1995

i hope so, i need it.

I told you there are some great people on the board, used to live in Barrie but moved a year and a half ago.

I have a pic of my first fishing rod at 4 years of age,,,,,a sucker branch off one of my dads pear trees, some line a hook and some worms from the garden, but I was lucky the humber river was right behind the house.

Fishing is more than just catching, its exciting to learn about rods tackle types of fishing, learning species, maybe volunteering etc, your out experiencing nature and enjoying the company of others who share similar interests, best of luck.

I told you there are some great people on the board, used to live in Barrie but moved a year and a half ago.

I have a pic of my first fishing rod at 4 years of age,,,,,a sucker branch off one of my dads pear trees, some line a hook and some worms from the garden, but I was lucky the humber river was right behind the house.

Fishing is more than just catching, its exciting to learn about rods tackle types of fishing, learning species, maybe volunteering etc, your out experiencing nature and enjoying the company of others who share similar interests, best of luck.

thanks, im really excited to get out there. and well said.

Thanks HH! Actually...it's the rod and reel combo I used when I used to catch all those 10+ pound walleye from shore! It's time to pass the torch to the younger generation! Lol

your getting me excited! the torch you are passing wont extinguish in my hands don't you worry.

p.s did you get my last pm? what time is good tommorow for me to stop by?