Looking for trailer bunk carpet & fabric in Hamilton area...

Raycaster

Gotta get this boat and trailer ready soon!

Looking for affordable outdoor carpet to cover some 2X6X16's.

Went to Home Depot today but didn't see the usual "green astroturf"... I see some outdoor carpet but not sure if suitable.

Also, redoing boat furniture and have purchased vinyl and foam and built the furniture but seamstress says I'm missing "outdoor bunting"? It goes between the foam and the wood...

Hoping to avoid online stuff and would like to pick up in the area.

Suggestions are more than welcome!

I searched Hamilton and area for carpeting to cover my trailer bunks a few years back, I found the best and least expensive materials at the carpet store, sorry no recall right now, between Mt. Hope and Caledonia on Hwy 6 next door to Applegate and James furniture store. Very tight durable waterproof, 3rd year like brand new. About $50.00 maybe, for my 19' boat trailer complete.

I searched Hamilton and area for carpeting to cover my trailer bunks a few years back, I found the best and least expensive materials at the carpet store, sorry no recall right now, between Mt. Hope and Caledonia on Hwy 6 next door to Applegate and James furniture store. Very tight durable waterproof, 3rd year like brand new. About $50.00 maybe, for my 19' boat trailer complete.

Vanderhar Carpet is the name..