Muskie Odyssey

Loonietoon

I guess we will go also. Please be sure to stop by the Handlebarz booth and introduce your self to all the OFC members I have not met yet. My wife and I are very excited as this is a great show. Dont forget that muskies Canada has family pricing $20 will get you your spouse and kids in.

Here is the info for the ones who don't know about it yet.

004F6DE6-B329-44A8-BCBF-B853FAD4C430-154

Lookin forward to chatting again Chris.

Kelvin I better talk to Ron's wife before I give him a heart attack and see if she can put up with him that long for recovery.

Two more sleeps well three if tonight counts but I will be there Friday early ready to rock.

Wow, what a great show!!! It seems like twice as many vendors as the last two shows and the turnout seemed higher too.

Ran into many OFNers; some I hadn't seen in a while and some I was able to meet for the first time.

The Handlebarz booth looked great and always had people buying and browsing. John Cowan's fish looked terrific but that shouldn't be a surprise as it was an Advanced Taxidermy mount. The detail was incredible not only on the outside but as far as you could see down the mouth. I'm sure if you looked close enough you could see what it ate right before hitting that Handlebarz lure!

Nice prize table. I know this not because I won but because I checked tickets for somebody else that won three times... Grrrr!

If you can't be out fishing, this is a great way to spend an April day.