Buying a Lund Rebel 1650 Sport (vinyl floor)

snagmaster

Thanks for all the input guys. All great points. I'm on the way to Trenton now to look at the boat. I think it will come down to if I can handle the look of it cause I'm use to carpet. But I am rough with my gear. I toe my. I fish 12 months a year on my boat so need durable. Just hope the vinyl doesn't cause me to slip and fall into the niagara in jan or anything. Lol. I'll post with pics if I grab it.

Anyone have An ipilot mink otta trolling motor. I'm use to cable driven steering cause it's great for controlling around docks structure. How is the ipilot for bass fishing? Love the anchor feature.

I have a fiberglass Ranger and have carpet thru out. There was no place to land a fish except on the carpet. I replaced the lower area with vinyl with floor drains and keep the casting decks carpeted. The vinyl does get hot in fact to hot to walk on barefooted down here. I am glad I have carpet on the decks and a vinyl place to land fish and hose off at the end of the day. The carpet will air dry just fine in most cases if it is garage kept and not covered. I have stepped on a few of those snap in carpets and found the snaps to be burning hot when barefooted.

Art

I ended up buying the Rebel....I wasnt turned off from the viyl floor when I saw it....And think its a good idea for me do to how hard I like to fish. Am going to get a nice matt from lund for me and my trolling motor peddle to fit on. I get the boat next week thursday and am pumped. Ill be hitting lake O the next day...lol....Ill post a report for my first day on the water.

I ended up buying the Rebel....I wasnt turned off from the viyl floor when I saw it....And think its a good idea for me do to how hard I like to fish. Am going to get a nice matt from lund for me and my trolling motor peddle to fit on. I get the boat next week thursday and am pumped. Ill be hitting lake O the next day...lol....Ill post a report for my first day on the water.

Congrats on the purchase!!

Jim