Photobucket problem

lew

I've been finding the "new & improved" photobucket fairly easy to until today.

Normally when posting a picture, I just hi-lite the IMG code under the picture, copy it, and then paste it where I want.

Today though I can't even hi-lite the code, let alone copy it.

Anyone else having the same issues ??

I've got it working now too Brian, but I have to click the code a bunch of times before it hi-lites.

Oh well, better than nothing I spose.

And nice fish you got there too my friend. :)

004-2.jpg

Lew- if you can get photobucket to co-operate it would be nice to see some close ups of those mounts. Boat and garage envy huge.

Nothing outstanding about those fish, but the one on the right was the 1st musky I ever caught about 4 decades ago. Sadly in those days it was normal to kill the fish and have it mounted. It's the only one out of many though that I ever intentionally killed.

Here's a picture of it when we got back to shore and the 2nd picture was when I got it back from the taxidermist.

a32180bb-b557-48c2-b616-ebda6f7b69e7.jpg

1stmusky2-1.jpg

The musky in the middle was caught by accident by my wife about 20 years ago while she was looking for pickerel off the end of the dock for breakfast and it died before she could get the hook out. A friend of mine is a taxidermist so he mounted it for her.

The bass was one that died when the hook tore the gills so My friend mounted it for practice many years ago.

Edited by lew

I've got it working now too Brian, but I have to click the code a bunch of times before it hi-lites.

Oh well, better than nothing I spose.....

Lew,

Once you have uploaded your pics to Photobucket into an album, mouse over the picture you want to post and you'll see a wheel appear at the top right, mouse over the wheel and click on "get links..." then click IMG Codes field, you'll see a tiny popup displaying "copied"

Tab over to OFC and right click in your post and select paste and that's it :)

This is the new way now on Photobucket :)

Jacques