Easy Fishing

bobowski

Very odd!! :dunno:

Reminds me of when I was a kid living in Buckingham, Quebec. Had to walk through a field to get to school. It was the middle of winter and there was a frozen creek/pond, and you could see it was a spring in one area because the water was coming up. So I poked a stick in it and a frog flew out, kinda like that. I kept the frog and took it to school :clapping:

Had that frog for awhile til mom found it in the laundry and was not amused. I took it back to the spring but it wouldn't swim down the spring. It did swim away tho!

Ok.. so im thinking that.. there's a lack of oxygen under the ice, and once the hole is opened up and the water starts to flow.. the fish start following the current in search of more oxygenated water, and follow the school right up the hole???

Ok.. so im thinking that.. there's a lack of oxygen under the ice, and once the hole is opened up and the water starts to flow.. the fish start following the current in search of more oxygenated water, and follow the school right up the hole???

I don't think so. i think they are just being forced up the hole by current. The nice one comes up backwards

You can see at the beginning, the hole is at the bottom of some sort of culvert. This also explains why the ice is thicker, or higher elevation there than the ice to the right, where the water flows down.

Edited by DoubleDigits

What would be even cooler,is if some member here could translate it for us.

Not much to translate. Called it fish vulcano and prety much juts swearing in Russain from disbelief.

I'm guess there's too much water pressure and because of the think ice it's just overflowing.

Edited by Gray_Wolf