Fly Tying Bench

kemper

Same here......my area is currently a mess lol. Thats why i placed it strategically in a inconspicuous area of the basement. Nobody sees it but me.

On a side note......Ya got me thinking

Wonder if static cling would be a good tool. Blow up a ballon, rub it up all good and get it charged, and just hover it over the desktop. It would pick up just the light feather waste and scrap threads, but wouldnt suck up any beads or other desirables that you dont want thrown away, like a vacuum would.

Take it outside and pop the balloon, disgard said balloon waste lol

Same here......my area is currently a mess lol. Thats why i placed it strategically in a inconspicuous area of the basement. Nobody sees it but me.

On a side note......Ya got me thinking

Wonder if static cling would be a good tool. Blow up a ballon, rub it up all good and get it charged, and just hover it over the desktop. It would pick up just the light feather waste and scrap threads, but wouldnt suck up any beads or other desirables that you dont want thrown away, like a vacuum would.

Take it outside and pop the balloon, disgard said balloon waste lol

That's innovation at it's finest!

I wonder if it would pick up the heavier stuff that I use for tying spey flies...

Maraboo is the worst by far, sticks to the lamp post, and floats around all over the place, plus all the fur and the hackle turns my dog into a frenzie, and there isnt a place or spot in the house where she hasnt dragged fur and hackle to, plus she loves roe as well, and on more then one occasion ive seen remnants of peach, white, chartruese roe tying material out in the backyard when i do her cleanup. :whistling:

I was browsing through the Jann's Netcraft catalog lastnight and noticed the Garbag.Something you guys might be interested in.

Interesting product, there are a few things like it.

Problem is that lighter feathers like marabou just float around and land where they please...