The Leafs

Well we all heard the good news. My question is when the leafs win the cup this year will it really count cause its not a full season. I go with yes cause a cup is a cup and a full regular season or half season I will be crying in front of my TV when they lift the cup. Discuss

Well we all heard the good news. My question is when the leafs win the cup this year will it really count cause its not a full season. I go with yes cause a cup is a cup and a full regular season or half season I will be crying in front of my TV when they lift the cup. Discuss

I just looked out the window and there were a whole bunch of pigs flying just over the treetops! Discuss.sarcasm.gif

I just looked out the window and there were a whole bunch of pigs flying just over the treetops! Discuss.sarcasm.gif

Ya those pigs are flying to the ACC to watch those leafs win another cup.lol

So, with this 48 game half season, should we be expecting the first half Leafs, or second half Leafs?

27-18-3

Or

13-28-7

28-18-3 sounds pretty good. They wont be at the top, but as longs as Reimer is hopefully back to his old self then there is a good chance there getting home ice advantage in the first round.