epoxy floors

workwear

hey guys...friend of mine is taking over a new warehouse....floor has old epoxy on it...he wants to recoat it...now here lies the question...i need to remove the old and reapply the new

does anyone know of anyone that has an industrial grinder...or even a shot blast machine...project is bout 10,000 sq ft

what kind of cost would we be looking at ..time frame...

project is to start beginning of the year

thanks

where is the warehouse located?

I did epoxy flooring for 3 years through college in Peterborough...my boss had only 1 main competitor, Stonhard based out of Whitby I think....we did a ton of small factories in the St. Catherines to GTA to Ottawa area...GM was the number 1 customer, ford and honda, a lot of food processors, high tech labs, etc

assuming this is a straight rolled on epoxy, no mortar underneath...the blasting machine is connected to a huge vacuum, 1 man operates the blaster and 2 guys follow around with the vacuum...shoot the pellets at the floor, vacuum sucks up pellets and epoxy debris, magnet separates steel pellets from debris(to be reused), epoxy debris continues to vacuum....followed by a thorough sweeping

I'll PM you contact details for my old boss

10k square feet isn't too big, if you're only removing the epoxy it shouldn't be too bad for pricing, but is expensive to install