Super Concert

darsky

Who on..well Roger Daltrey... and sounds like the old days!

..and I hate to say it, but he's in a lot better shape than I am!

Hey im only 38 and he is in way better shape then me.. The Keith Mon tribute was nice to see too. Townsend had a nice parting shot for everyone.. Made me laugh.. Mccartney with nirvana was horrible..Thank god they only did one song.

This concert was in behalf of those effected by Hurricane Sandy.....when other natural disasters happen ANYWHERE on the globe the U.S.A. is the first to respond....but when a natural disaster happens in the U.S.A. it is almost silent from the rest of the world.....the only friend I heard of that came to the aid of those in NY and NJ was our old faithful friend CANADA......

THANK YOU

Edited by Billy Bob

This concert was in behalf of those effected by Hurricane Sandy.....when other natural disasters happen ANYWHERE on the globe the U.S.A. is the first to respond....but when a natural disaster happens in the U.S.A. it is almost silent from the rest of the world.....the only friend I heard of that came to the aid of those in NY and NJ was our old faithful friend CANADA......

THANK YOU

Well, as a Canadian, you're welcome! But...when disaster strikes in the USA, usually the whole world offers assistance. Immediately after Katrina, for instance, over 80 countries around the world offered monetary and resource assistance. More than $854 million was sent or offered to assist with the disaster...Only $40 million was spent on disaster relief, $400 million (in oil) went 'uncollected', and the rest was so bound up in red tape, it never got anywhere.whistling.gif

Edited by DoubleDigits