Got my new sled! OMG....a beast of a machine!

limeyangler

Even i am a little worried fishing might get put on the back burner for a bit....lol.....should take me a week to get the new sled out of my system then business as usual!

SODS LAW i think they call it Rick(melting/lack of snow). Hey....me and my bud intend hitting lower Manitou a couple of times this year.....thats kinda half way down to you....we have to get out together soon....this is ridiculous!

Yep, always happens right when you buy the machine, lol. I'm sure you'll be putting the kms on in no time though!

Yep, I'm game to hit lower Manitou. Had a blast there this summer, pretty wicked lake. And yes its rediculous, but we will get out again soon I'm sure!!!

I am blaming this melt down on you! that ride will do you good just read the manual on all the adjustments esp on the skid to get the most out of it (and when you get use to it ulmer racing makes a nice little low pressure turbo kit for it that'll get you to 200hp)

There are reminders in life like this thread is here Simon, that make me miss the north immensely.

You big jerk!!! :w00t: Sweet ride. :good:

LOL...screw u Drew....man of the arctic Char mega posts! :whistling:

Yep, always happens right when you buy the machine, lol. I'm sure you'll be putting the kms on in no time though!

Yep, I'm game to hit lower Manitou. Had a blast there this summer, pretty wicked lake. And yes its rediculous, but we will get out again soon I'm sure!!!

Fersher this winter!

I am blaming this melt down on you! that ride will do you good just read the manual on all the adjustments esp on the skid to get the most out of it (and when you get use to it ulmer racing makes a nice little low pressure turbo kit for it that'll get you to 200hp)

I take full responsibility and apologise, that will teach me to think we would have snow in December :wallbash::dunno::( LOL...200hp....OMG

Simon, you must smile like a kid in a candy store anytime you go to start that badboy up :) :)

I'll be grinnin' for sure when we get some snow!

that is an awesome looking machine ... :thumbsup_anim:

Yup....sweet ride for sure...just need snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!