• Eagle
    • Garmin
    • Humminbird
  2. 2. Sonar/GPS Combo Unit

• Lowrance
    • Eagle
    • Garmin
    • Humminbird

Maybe I should put this on my new boat Tony....

Brand new and in the boathouse at the lake. Found "treasures" lol

The one in my boat is like that but I think a little older... instead of ink and paper, mine has a chisel and tablet.

-Brian

What about BottomLine? They make a good product as well. The one that I purchased used in 1994 still works. I have had to replace the power cord, but they shipped me a new one for free ... can't complain about that kind of service.

What about BottomLine? They make a good product as well. The one that I purchased used in 1994 still works. I have had to replace the power cord, but they shipped me a new one for free ... can't complain about that kind of service.

I don't know if Bottomline will continue to exist. I can't find very many sources for them and none have what I am looking for. From the little reading I did, it appears they were bought out in Oct. 2005 and some models have been replaced by Humminbird units.

-Brian

I have a Lowrance unit and like it fine. It was a gift so I didn't have a say in which type (I would have looked closely at Garmin because of my GPS experience with them). The unit works fine, customer service is great in answering newbie questions. I am also not sponsored by Lowrance!!

I have a Lowrance LMS300 GPS unit that I bought in the early 90's and still use it today.

I'd buy another Lowrance unit if/when the time comes, but I'll still look at and compare other makes.

My VHF is a Raymarine mounted 25 watt unit. No complaints, but I do want to replace the antenna.

The one I wanted wasn't in stock and I settled for a cheaper unit.

I have 2 transom and 2 bow mount electrics, but nothing that would compare to todays

high tech models.