ITS ON :) 3rd Annual OFC Ice fishing funniest photo contest

vinnimon

Once again for a third year in a row,I would like to announce that myself and my daughters will be hosting this contest again :thumbsup_anim:

I would personally like to thank everyone that has donated prizes last year, and asking them if they wish to donate again this year :worthy:

All the info will be listed below for all that are not familiar with the contest.

Start date Dec 25/2012

End date march 15/2013(or the day huts have to be pulled out of lake simcoe)

Rules:

1: have fun and play safe, dont go to extremes for a photo oportunity.

2: Must be you in the picture while ice fishing. If there is no ice in your area, no problem, time stamp the photo and pm me the info.

3: Fish do not have to be in the picture, just yourself. An advantage if there is.

4: Keep it clean, for yours and my kids sake

5: HAVE FUN :)

For those that dont know and a reminder as well. My daughters are the judges, their decisions are final, I have no part in that :(

We are only doing this for the sake of winternet. The only gain thats received is a good laugh or smile from everyone :rofl2:

Thank you once again from myself and my girls for a wonderful 2 years, lets make this year even better :thumbsup_anim:

Anyone that wishs to donate prizes again this year, post it or just pm me.

I would also like to add that there will be first, second and third place prizes again this year :)

Cheers

Vince :)

Edited by vinnimon

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...