Winner ! Not Fishing

ttahhan

Hello Forum, Want to share a little excitement, So my brother comes too me and all calm and collected and says,

If Im the only winner we can go out and Purchase a Nitro Zx-9, a trailer and all the nick nacks....and start to live the dream....I said your kidding,

He said NO Im NOT....Can you verify my picks and then tell me how many winners please... so i did and although, and the result were,

201 Winners on Pool Card 80 FTB 14/14. It was still a great payout for him, and although i wont be getting a Zx-9,

He's treating me to a 2-3 day outing where we will be renting a fishing boat in the coming weeks to go and murder some monsters..... :thumbsup_anim:

IMG-20121002-00004_zpsf6224c34.jpg

Thanx Man , Appreciate that....and yes a durham folk is kept in mind :clapping:

Good on ya! ;)

Thank you, I Personally can't wait for the outing...so pumped because i haven't been in a boat in late fall its going to be an awesome time....

see what I'm doing here?

Thank you , Yes sure i can do the picks for you.....As i have no idea about FTB i believe i could make you a winner !:whistling:

Hit "multiquote" for each one you want to quote then hit 'add reply' so you don't have to quote each person and then repost and repost and repost.

Just an FYI. :Gonefishing:

Edited by GBW

Good on ya! ;)

see what I'm doing here?

Hit "multiquote" for each one you want to quote then hit 'add reply' so you don't have to quote each person and then repost and repost and repost.

Just an FYI. :Gonefishing:

Ahhhh i see so that's what that does...i have never clicked it...Thank you !:wallbash:

Ahhhh i see so that's what that does...i have never clicked it...Thank you !:wallbash:

No worries, that's why I let you know too. I'm sure many others didn't know either.

hit multiquote on all the ones you want to quote then add reply and BINGO, golden and a LOT less effort to reply to all you want to reply to. :thumbsup_anim: