Gentle Giant !!

Nanook

Spent a few very pleasant hours,Crappie fishing with Beans, Meely, The Chin, and a few others who's names escape me.[see my Sig. :whistling: ]

Fishing was at a very low NADA !! but, Mine Host Meely who is a giant of a man, with a heart to match,laid on lunch of Crappie filets,Hamburghers,Fries, with all the trimmings.

:clapping: Thank you Guy's and Meeley for a great day :clapping:

Jack, I've had the pleasure of dining at Meely Manor myself a few times, and the Gentle Giant is definetely a master of the BBQ. :thumbsup_anim:

You don't always need to catch a fish to have a great day of fish'n :Gonefishing:

YEP ! *BURP*...That Meely sure does put on a spread...Gotta give him credit for sticking to his food plan (diet)...All that great scoff and he had salad with canned tuna and a couple of pieces of the crappie fillets...

Thanks to a couple of the others that didn't eat fish I got to bring home a half dozen pieces of crappie for Maribeth which she enjoyed with a romain lettuce salad and raspberry vinaigrette dressing...

I ended up having a dozen pre-cooked shrimp and a couple of hard boiled eggs with my cottage cheese and romain lettuce...that'll teach me to not catch any fish...LOL

Mind you he can pack away my home cooked Chinese food...

Awww SHUCKS...... :blush:

Now whize did ya'z go an sperl my big bad putation wid all dems good tings ta sey???

The pleasure was all mine. Im glad we spent a nice day chattin and shootin the breeze.

As Lew said....it aint always about catchin....

Hope we can do it again sometime soon.....

Meely