World Record Muskie Caught In 1000 islands!

ttahhan

What a ridiculous statement! So how the hell would you know? Seriously, do you know Dale? Were you there? Did you measure the fish? Sound like a clear cut case of envy to me!

I have a question for you. Have many 60"+ fish do you know of that have come from the Larry????????????

They don't get as big as Gbay, lol please!

What a joke

What about that is a joke? Do I know Dale? No, but Ive met him, and he is a joke. Am I jealous of the big fish he caught? Sure I am. We would all love to catch a giant like that.

And I never said that they dont get as big as Gbay... open your eyes. I said the Larry fish arent as heavy for their size. Are you jealous because another waterbody has heavier fish than the Ottawa or Larry? gimme a break. They are all World class fisheries. I had nothin bad to say about Rich Clarkes monster last year, and I beilieve its size. Dales, I dont. Especially when hes askin if I want his autograph... ha ha

Edited by Bladeburner

What about that is a joke? Do I know Dale? No, but Ive met him, and he is a joke. Am I jealous of the big fish he caught? Sure I am. We would all love to catch a giant like that.

And I never said that they dont get as big as Gbay... open your eyes. I said the Larry fish arent as heavy for their size. Are you jealous because another waterbody has heavier fish than the Ottawa or Larry? gimme a break. They are all World class fisheries. I had nothin bad to say about Rich Clarkes monster last year, and I beilieve its size. Dales, I dont. Especially when hes askin if I want his autograph... ha ha

I hope Dale does catch another big musky, and keeps it cause you would look good with 60 inches of esox hanging out yourasshat.gifjerry.gif

Actually Dax, I just hate seeing a guy (no matter who it is) ripped for doing the right thing. A guy catches a really smokin fish, lets it go and then gets dragged over the coals by a bunch of jealous key board kings.

The only side I'm on is the side of fairness.

I'd even stick up for you Dax, if you were ever to catch a big Muskie ;):rofl2:B)

I love it when you show your sensitive side! :tease:

I can't believe that some people are holding a guy responsible for a phrase that he uttered while catching a giant fish. It's not like he is going around claiming to everyone that he caught a record fish. He was excited at catching a monster and made a comment while I'm sure he was pumped up with adrenaline. For those who fish musky catching a monster can be overwhelming. I could understand in the heat of the moment making a ridiculous comment. My buddy caught a big fish this summer and after he caught it I had to send him to the back of the boat while I unhooked it, he was that excited. At the time we though it was pushing 40 pounds, but later learned it was more like 30. If we were on video I might have claimed it was a 40.

This thread is getting stupid.

Pretty sad with allthe new fishing threads and many musky ones with big fish not many post but a old fish gets posted and the bashing replies fly. It was a awesome fish and a great story how many we're or have been out night fishing late fall is the blowing wind and freezing cold?

Kudos go out to dale sal and juli for letting it go