Kenogaming lake lodge

ctdd2006

About to pull the trigger on a much needed last minute 4 day mini vacation there. Anyone ever been?

Ive been goin there for years. decent fishing numbers wise, but harder to find the big ones. Great hosts, and amazing food! Great spot in the middle of nowhere with reasonable prices. Im sure you will enjoy it

Ive been goin there for years. decent fishing numbers wise, but harder to find the big ones. Great hosts, and amazing food! Great spot in the middle of nowhere with reasonable prices. Im sure you will enjoy it

Thanks. Sounds like what we are looking for then. Any advice on the outpost lakes?

Wow, my dad actually was part owner of that lodge in the early 90's... Here's a hint, go to the far south of the lake, take the 100ft portage trail into Pineland lake. Giant snakes in there and lots of them..

I dunno if the current lodge owners even know that lake exists (I bet there are still boats cached there as well).. A few spec lakes on the trails behind the lodge towards the train tracks as well.

Bring your shotgun, lots of grouse back there as well.

Edited by BillM

Wow, my dad actually was part owner of that lodge in the early 90's... Here's a hint, go to the far south of the lake, take the 100ft portage trail into Pineland lake. Giant snakes in there and lots of them..

I dunno if the current lodge owners even know that lake exists (I bet there are still boats cached there as well).. A few spec lakes on the trails behind the lodge towards the train tracks as well.

Bring your shotgun, lots of grouse back there as well.

A few of the outpost lakes are no longer accessable, but a few are. There are 2.5 hp nissans you can take in the boat, and portage 100 ft into Pineland lake. Boats are sittin beside the trail. Lots of good Pike in there as Bill said.

• 1 year later...