Storage Solution for Worm Hooks?

young_one

Any suggestions for worm hook binders? Store bought or DIY recommendations.

The worm binders are usually oversize and the provided ziplock bags are not strong enough for my liking.

Don't really like plastic boxes, for some reason I feel when the hook rattles in a box, it dulls the hook over time.

- high durability

- ease of use

- strong divider

- easy to sort through selection

- high capacity but not too bulky

I accidentally left my tackle bag outside last night and everything was soaked,I hate nothing more than rusty and expensive Owner's hook in a moist plastic packaging. These hooks will dry out no problem.

photo-5.jpg

I bought a bunch of $1 superglue at Dolarama, three or four little dispensers in each Medicine Bottle, perfect size for hooks and the lids go on watertight. I use the medicine bottle to store hooks, and I use the super glue to fix plastics and glue knots.

The plastic isn't going to dull the hook. I usually hone each hook before I tie it on anyway, unless I am using Trokars - they don't need to be sharpened...lol.

Get over the thought of plastic dulling your hooks and pick up some of the Plano flipsider trays. Awesome high density solution for terminal tackle, spinner baits, pitching jigs, etc.

What he said, I kept mine in a Plano plastic box, along with the other needed rigging gear. Open one box and everything needed is right there, no wasted time digging through bags.

If you are worried about your hooks getting dull? don`t set the hook. It probably is more harmful than them in a box.