Anyone ever finance a car then wish they got something else?

Lunatic

Anyone ever financed a car they LIKED but wish they got something else 3 months later because it doesnt fit their needs? I can't be the only one.....right? Lol

I thought this would do and the wife loves it but after about 3 months of driving it, and using it in situations I come across from time to time this SUV is more of a sports car with lots of room! Really,really wish I could go back on it.

It's an 08 equinox sport, it's fully loaded with leather and navi. Super comfortable and it handles and moves like a sports car but after having the Jimmy previous I was able to get into hairy areas , the equinox sport is about as high off the ground as a car. It would be sweet if I could swap it for an 08 sahara 4 door

i got the idea from the title we are talking about a new vehicle not one almost 5 yrs old. Id say that is good news youd take a bath on the new one, if you paid a fair price and the vehicle is in good shape you shouldn't get rear-ended too hard.

so many choices on vehicles out there im sure this type of remorse is common. you can only do your homework first, but of course only so much time to shop and research.