Quick Evening Fish

I hit up the lake alone early yesterday evening, meaning without the kids for the first time since bass opener. I only fished give or take 45 minutes and do I ever wish I could have stayed out longer because they were hungry! I'm sure if I kept going into the late evening I would have eventually cracked off a giant... BUT the house was calling as it's officially on the market and needs a few things checked off the to-do list.

Started off picking up a half dozen or so of these little guys on deep weed flats...

IMG_5506_2.jpg

Then decided to hit up some more defined structure....it didn't seem to matter which kind of cover it was, as long as I was right in tight I was getting a bite! Spinnerbaits and flippin' jigs were the trick tonight.. no big giants but good fun for a short time on the water! Here's a couple of the better ones...

IMG_5502_2.jpg

I have a giant smile on this one because he had me wrapped right around a tree for a solid minute before I managed to drag him out..

IMG_5504.jpg

Have a good week!

Cheers,

Ryan

Good stuff mang! Lemme know if you can do some river smallies one of these days!

It's something I'd love to try out buddy... We'll see how the house crap goes the next couple of weeks...

Nicely done Ryan! Good luck with the house.

Thanks Will!

Well done Ryan :thumbsup_anim: It's always fun when you can figure out a pattern and stay on top of active fish B)

Thanks for sharing

Jacques

Thanks Jacques - it's been a while - hope all is well man!

Very nice Ryan. :thumbsup_anim:

thanks Misfish!

Pretty nice having those, virtually, in your backyard isn't it :lol:

Nicely done, bud!! :thumbsup_anim:

thanks Frank... yeah I can't really complain... :0)

A great way to spend a quick eveningthumbsup_anim.gif The second and third fish are good catches!

thanks RC - not bad at all... wish I could have cracked a giant but I'm not complaining...

Only a few more days t'il the long weekend - hope you all enjoy it!