Legend Boats

Matt Janes

Just asking but I'm curious what you consider to be bull fees ? I see they have a boat version of vehicle pdi for $500 and a delivery charge for $700 (does this apply if you buy off the showroom floor ?) But yeah, another $1200 is another hit on the pocketbook.

I'd still look at Legends along with Lunds, Smokercraft and a few others. But as others have suggested, wait a year or so, put aside a K a month if you can and you're more than halfway to a new boat !

I'd also look hard at what's listed here tbh.

Hey All,

Thought I would post about the new boat. Obviously the new boat idea was a non option. After a lot of searching we found this Princecraft Resorter DLX with a side console for 4900 and we were able to talk the seller down to 4500. It's all the boat we need and it works nicely as we tried it out on the Rideau River this evening! Very happy that we are saving 25000 and still got a boat that works for us! You can have a look here if it hasn't been removed by the seller.

http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=385868416&MessageId=MSG.VIEW_AD.REPLY_TO_AD_SENT&mpname=R2S&mpname=Activity-R2S&mpuid=1700185%3B327%3B385868416%3B75654377%3B%3B&secev=AQAAATiciLAAAM0AAAACACIxMzhhNzhjMjk2Yy5hMjBiMjY1LjE5NjYzLmZmZmZjNTI3AAAAABb%2F4oABAAAAAgAAAAEkEBEAd5%2B%2BJRdneQ6Mv1aSlhy%2FidMeGDo*

Matt

Hey All,

Thought I would post about the new boat. Obviously the new boat idea was a non option. After a lot of searching we found this Princecraft Resorter DLX with a side console for 4900 and we were able to talk the seller down to 4500. It's all the boat we need and it works nicely as we tried it out on the Rideau River this evening! Very happy that we are saving 25000 and still got a boat that works for us! You can have a look here if it hasn't been removed by the seller.

http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=385868416&MessageId=MSG.VIEW_AD.REPLY_TO_AD_SENT&mpname=R2S&mpname=Activity-R2S&mpuid=1700185%3B327%3B385868416%3B75654377%3B%3B&secev=AQAAATiciLAAAM0AAAACACIxMzhhNzhjMjk2Yy5hMjBiMjY1LjE5NjYzLmZmZmZjNTI3AAAAABb%2F4oABAAAAAgAAAAEkEBEAd5%2B%2BJRdneQ6Mv1aSlhy%2FidMeGDo*

Matt

Looks like you got a great deal right there Matt .From what I can see in the pictures this boat was well taken care of

now go get it slimed and give us a report full of fishy pix!!!!

Hey All,

Matt

Great choice. :clapping:

Nice looking boat. Isn't it amazing how good a galvanized trailer looks even after12 years? You should be able to enjoy many happy hours in that boat and you didn't have to have the wealth of Fort Knox in your back pocket to buy it. My last boat had a galvanized trailer, I decided that it was a must when I bought it after seeing other brand new painted ones rusting away sitting on the dealer's lot.

Don't forget to check your wheel bearings, tires and bottom end oil in the motor.

Cogratulations :thumbsup_anim:

Have not been impressed with legend. Our boat is 4 years old and has two bad leaks in it. The aluminum has started to tear and the dealership has completely fluffed us off saying that its not covered under warranty. Weve never run the boat ashore or ever hit a rock, say its due to loading on the trailer. Not impressed

If I was you I would contact a Lawyer and talk about the fact that Legend left you out on a lake with a boat that could have killed you. I am sure you found out about the leak on the water when your bilge pump kept running. If by chance you had lost power you would have sunk and could have died. That alone right there should be enough to hold this problem you have over their head. They would be responsible for anything that happens to you in their leaks boat due to the fact it was bad workmanship.

Good luck with your leaky boat. Legend boats are the worst ever made in my opinion. The way they handled your situation is sad and shows their character very well.