my reel needs servicing. im local to GTA, where do i go?

snagged

• 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to Ah_Long who is a member on here. He serviced my steez baitcaster and now its smoother than ever. Also got my daiwa outta luck serviced with a clean and boca bearing upgrade :) I'm a very happy camper. BTW, your rod and reel collection was a real treat to look at :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by snagged

I would pimp your reel out as well... whistling.gif

no seriously, I have some guys who already contacted me for some winter project ideas...

I'm seriously thinking about it. Although I'm more of a all go, no show kind of guy, so I'll just want the bearings upgraded.

I strictly do baitcasters at this moment..

a full reel service from me is a bit different than Aikmans.. all the following are done when I do a full service of a reel:

disassembly of the entire reel

degrease everything

flush and inspect bearings

ultrasonic cleaning

oil/re-lube bearings and gears

reassembly

• 4 weeks later...

Hey peeps,

I just wanted to vouch for Ah_long in his service with my Quantum Smoke bait cast reel. Super knowledgeable and if my reel were like my own flesh and blood, I'd have no worries that he would take very good care of it.

I don't think my Smoke reel is anything to pimp out on, but if I ever acquire a high end reel, I know he will come up with the best way possible to pimp it out.

Many thanks man. I know we will cross paths again!