Live crayfish

Lunker777

do not transport them as you may be introducing the rusty crayfish to waters its not yet invaded !!!!!! grrrr and its illegal to posses them,so will you know for sure any of them wont be a rusty if you have a dozen or so in the bucket !!!!!! ......... :wallbash::devil:

do not transport them as you may be introducing the rusty crayfish to waters its not yet invaded !!!!!! grrrr and its illegal to posses them,so will you know for sure any of them wont be a rusty if you have a dozen or so in the bucket !!!!!! ......... :wallbash::devil:

So if I catch them on the body of water I'm fishing them on..... and I happen upon one of these "rusty crayfish" .... wouldn't they already be established in the habitat ?

My catching and using them for bait isn't adding to the problem at that point.

So if I catch them on the body of water I'm fishing them on..... and I happen upon one of these "rusty crayfish" .... wouldn't they already be established in the habitat ?

no you can use them from the body of water they came from,but do not transport them,it was more in response to another poster who said he will release them in the morning ??? ....

tried to text you last night but my damn phone aint workin, the regs read that you can't transport them over land, meaning you catch them the morning you go fishing and go directly on the boat. in other words its illegal to catch them one night, take them home and take them fishing the next day.

Have at,er boys.

I have had them,and they are FANTASTIC. :thumbsup_anim:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xAtSJthX0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xAtSJthX0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xAtSJthX0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Edited by Misfish