Chasing Kings on the Big Pond

I've been out a bit for kings the past while, and doing tournaments with team Striker. It's been a lot of fun! I haven't had much time to get on the web these days to post reports with my heavy work schedule and two kids now. man how life changes quickly. I don't imagine it will get any better with my son now in sports lol. I should be able to boot up my laptop and post reports during the first week of the derby as I'll be off work. I also post a lot of live reports with photos and short videos to Facebook and Twitter while I'm out on the water fishing :)

The fish this year are a great size and great numbers on the lake. This entire year should be good and the GOSD should see some big fish entered :)

I've been out with friends fun fishing as well as tourney fishing. Herring strips with a variety of flashers and colours have been good as well as flasher/fly combos. Spoons have also done well earlier, but the flashers have been best the past few weeks.

I will be out a lot when the GOSD starts, can't wait!

I was out on Sunday for a few hours in the morning with a buddy Fred and we had tough fishing off the islands. We got a handful of fish but mostly small. Fred got one good one just before we quit which was nice to see.

Here are a few pics. Enjoy.

TO-King-3.jpg

TOKing2.jpg

TOKing1.jpg

TO-King-4.jpg

TO-King-5.jpg

2012-06-24124253.png

LakeO.jpg

Thanks everyone. I can't wait for the derby to start :) Joeytier, that fish was under 30lbs but higb 20's.

Yeah Mike I'll have my hands full like many fathers with a girl lol. I may have to take up hunting when my girl is a teenager and clean my gun at the table when boys come over lol