VIDEO - Chinook Salmon, Lake Ontario

Fishhunter3

Wow great vid! Very impressed..The show should be on OFC..

Edit...for some rason I cant type o f n. as in the tv station.. it defaults to ofc..

Edited by tb4me

really kewl with all the camera angles....double headers are always fun...is it the norm to release the salmon that way ...when your skiing a 20 pounder in like that... im thinking it might require some reviving (not ment to be critical) Awesome video and good on ya for the fishing :clapping:

Cheers

Wow great vid! Very impressed..The show should be on OFC..

Edit...for some rason I cant type o f n. as in the tv station.. it defaults to ofc..

You could type in WFN as in the television station no problem. I am assuming that is what you mean. O.F..N is what this site use to be called before they changed it to OFC. For some strange reason I will always see myself as an O.F.Ner.

It defaults O.F..N to OFC because there must be this terrible fear that we would see ourselves as a network instead of a community. lol. I guess it is like Vince McMahon with WWF and WWE. LOL.

really kewl with all the camera angles....double headers are always fun...is it the norm to release the salmon that way ...when your skiing a 20 pounder in like that... im thinking it might require some reviving (not ment to be critical) Awesome video and good on ya for the fishing :clapping:

Cheers

x2

the little bow was floating on the surface rather than swimming down around 3:38 or so.

i just entered the trolling gig this spring and am still very green, but with other species i've always taken the time to revive them before release. i'm also wondering what the "norm" is for releasing salmon and trout.