Lake Wilcox neighbouring lake

that is a fishing conservation zone. I use to hope the fence with my friends when I was a kid many yrs back to go fishing there but then stopped after the MNR officer found us one sunny day. I was great fishing though. A pike every couple casts if I can remember

Wilcox used to be one of my favorite lakes for great Pike and huge largemouth. I would launch my Hobbie kickboat at the rowing area and park across the street. Then the aerators broke and it became a swamp. Have they replaced the aerators yet?

oh, you mean the pond/swamp that's showing surrounded by a few streets (sandbanks, bayview park ln, etc...)? my buddy built a house there on park crescent that backed onto that area - he sold it 5 years ago but from what i can remember it didn't look like a promising spot. more like a swamp then a pond, but I could be wrong...

Wilcox should improve over the next few years with all the habitat restoration the Toronto Conservation authority has completed. Lots of very young small bass in there. I hear rumors of walleye from the locals but have never seen any, Same with pike close to a meter. I'd love to fish in there but I'm pretty sure all the land is private surrounding it.