New boat

ah_long

I bet that 74 lb electric HAULS that thing around, eh?

30% power is all you need.. the extra power is when I want to cut thru the weeds...

when you have a buddy that's pissing you off.. you tell him look over the side of the boat, put the trolling in full power.. and you know the rest devil.gif

30% power is all you need.. the extra power is when I want to cut thru the weeds...

when you have a buddy that's pissing you off.. you tell him look over the side of the boat, put the trolling in full power.. and you know the rest devil.gif

Or even better wait untill they need to heed the call of nature .. I know Im twice as old as you , but can you adopt me . Nice ride a great find someone sure took great care of her .

Nice boat man!! I got mine in Michigan too for (what I think was) an awesome deal, way less expensive then what used boats were going for north of the border.

The site I used the most was jaxed.com which used to scour ebay, craigslist, kijiji - but I think craigslist is now banned on the site. I used to type "sitemash lund" into google - for example if I was looking for a Lund - and use the first jaxed link that pops up.

Where did you get the cover done?