ufc

BLACKFISH88

wow hope cro cops leg will be sore for the rest of his life im sure and think there may be a splinter on his neckbone because it sure looked like he was close to death in that bout!!!!!One more panzie fight urlavski might better put on tjs tutu and go fishin. bisping was a totally wicked fight best fight of the night that i seen missed the first fight.

because he said it at the end of the fight not me and if your a fan i'd think you'd know.I just find it funny how they hype it all up with highlights of asswhoopin then they dance around like they are square dancin I don't know sure he'd beat me up but I've never trained but I know a good fight when I see one.....

Edited by BLACKFISH88

The past 8 months proves beyond a doubt that in MMA, any top level guy can be beaten by any other top level guy. Well except Fedor. But I'm only counting non-cyborgs. lol

Hughes gets annihilated, by GSP who gets dummied by Serra who barely squeaks through a lacklustre TUF.

Hendo loses to Kazuo Misaki in the Grand Prix Semi-Finals and Kazuo gets dominated by Paulo Filho who withdraws due to injury and then Kuzuo goes on and wins the GP beating Denis Kang. Then he gets dominated by Frank Trigg who subsequently gets viciously knocked out by Robbie Lawler a journeyman who fell out of the UFC after several losses. Hendo then goes on from a loss at 182 to destroy Wanderlei Silva at the 205 weight cut off.

Thierry Sokodjou meanwhile comes out of nowhere and destroys 2 of the top 5 ranked 205 lbers in the world Rogerio Nogueira and Ricardo Arona.

Yet imo, this destruction of Cro-Cop by Gonzaga has got to be the biggest shocker.

Wow. Gotta love it.

Charles

Arlovski was the one pushing the pace the entire fight . The fact that he was cautious in his strikes was simply coz Werdum is an explosive guy and you do have to be careful in how you come in at him !

Werdum was the one always backing up and being passive , he shouldve had a point deducted. One thing I wanted to see Arlovski do is throw his overhand right, which he didnt at all.

And Mirko , I don't know , I certainly didn't expect it , but man oh man .... that leg looked like a mess. I hope he recovers quickly and comes back strong, although it's not looking likely now.

Do they have point deductions in the UFC? I know in Pride they give yellow cards for inaction. Not sure I've ever seen a point deduction for stalling in the UFC. How would Tito's lay and pray technique be effective otherwise? lol

Werdum looked terrible. I think Arlovski's leg kicks took their toll on him and Werdum never did enough to press the action and fatigue Arlovski enough to get a take-down.

Pride's guys are certainly lacklustre since coming to UFC. I always thought the Pride guys were better overall, but it doesn't seem that way outside of Anderson Silva so far.

Heath Herring, Mishima, Werdum, Gomi and Cro-Cop all have lost and Rampage didn't look great either all up against middle-of-the-road UFC talent.

Charles

I love watching fights and was in martial arts for the better part of 10yrs, but with what happened to Cro-Cop...I don't know if I can watch anymore. I thought the high kick from Rashad Evans was brutal. This one takes the cake. I thought right away that Cro Cop was dead. Good thing hes not but its only a matter of time and I don't know if I want to see that happen.

When these jujitsu guys learn how to strike it seems they can't be beaten.

The UFC would have preferred CroCop to win for marketing, at least it isn't fxed!

If you think of the toughest streetfighter you ever met he would probably last 30 seconds in the ring with these dudes.

ehg