First carp action of the season

dsn

picture013.jpg

picture004.jpg

It was slow day for sure but they were there. Some zooming by others searching for my rig. Actually the hari rig didn't work. Cause they weren't feeding agressively. I used the hair rig at the start and just got a quick tug and that was it. The corn was still on my rig. Thats when I went back to the oldfashion corn on a hook method. And it worked.

picture002.jpg

picture003.jpg

Even saw some messed up pike from the spawn. Sure hope its tail grows back!! Looks like mold had set in already. :(

picture016.jpg

The pike and carp are both swimming together in most places I saw today. Friends :D

dsn

Edited by dsn

Nice going and great pics, you showed us whose the carp master. The bigguns should be coming soon and the action picking up. Wait for that water to heat up a bit more.

If you want to take on the carp at the island let me know. I'll see when I'm available.

:thumbsup_anim:

dsn

Saw some movement today, should be out some time this weekend!!

Feed them bro. Give them some sweets to open up!! :thumbsup_anim: Lets hear those funny reports again.

The ones I found weren't inhailing the entire rig today. I guess they are just starting up. So a smaller hook and corn ( as much as you can fit ) directly on the hook did the trick.

dsn

Edited by dsn

Feed them bro. Give them some sweets to open up!! :thumbsup_anim: Lets hear those funny reports again.

The ones I found weren't inhailing the entire rig today. I guess they are just starting up. So a smaller hook and corn ( as much as you can fit ) directly on the hook did the trick.

dsn

been going and feeding them at 2 spots the last few days... Sunday I bring my rods and I will have a full report! :)

have to say I am dangg pumped for carp fishing this year. All my musky friends do not understand..

just ordered an alarm!!!! and I sold some musky gear!!!

HELP! call that dude with the mustache, time for an intervention!!! :Gonefishing::stretcher:

Good to see the pike and carp living in harmony :Gonefishing:

Nice carp catching!

cheers,

ehg

I tried to get a pic of pike swimmming with a carp but I wish my digtal was polarized.

dsn