Glorious Days Ahead

Golfisher

It's gonna hit 21 C today, 22 tomorow, and 23 on Sunday. All I can say is, Hallelujah!

yep, moving from floater suits to tshirts in one weekend. Sweet! Gotta remember to pack the sunscreen.

sitting in the back yard, shorts on, laptop on lap, lawn furniture out, enjoying the sun all the way up north just pass Sudbury.

Great weather, started the Honda four stroke, running great and ready to go. All the ice should be gone before the weekend over, except for the big lakes. The days we all cherish.

sitting in the back yard, shorts on, laptop on lap, lawn furniture out, enjoying the sun all the way up north just pass Sudbury.

Great weather, started the Honda four stroke, running great and ready to go. All the ice should be gone before the weekend over, except for the big lakes. The days we all cherish.

So nice it double posted. LOL

Edited by Deano

Ah this is going to be a great weekend.

Hey Raf,I be still wearing the suit,that water is frigg,n freezing still :w00t::w00t: Make a brass monkeys ba............... Ah never mind.LOL

If anyone does go out on the water,watch for debri and floating deadheads.

just took out the slush mats from the truck and cleaned it out a little bit and some sort of moisture came out of my pores, what is this, why am i not shivering anymore,

looks like it's gonna be a beautiful weekend, the last one i gotta work till mid august, i've worked every weekend since last august so i think i'm due, boy it's gonna be a looooonnnggg one