15 g's for a boat

tightline

Looking for good websites, or dealers to find a boat. I need a boat fishing friendly, riggers and such, but also a soft spot for the wife to sit and tan when she wants. HELP PLEASE!! Aluminum preferably in the 16 to 20 ft range, covered top a must.

USA!!!!!!!

walleye central classified adds

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/searchresults

lots of amazing deals on boats... most are pretty far away but you can find some closer stuff if your patient...

I actually found a perfect boat but I was wondering what the protocol is on buying one from the states?

I compared new vs used recently, IMO I found many dealerships very eager to make a sale, especially when you have cash in hand

I found plenty of good deals on used boats as well, if you're considering used and you are patient you'll probably do alright

craigslist

richie brothers auction

www.gcsurplus.ca

found lots on those websites, I ended up buying from richie brothers

I have a buddy that has a 18-19ft sylvan boat with a 115 merc and 8hp four stroke kicker that will be for sale soon if deal goes through on the new boat he wants. Has riggers and fishfinder also. Will being selling in your price range. I think the boat is early to mid 2000's. PM me if you want more info and I could give you his phone number.

Edited by Fishabout