Anyone Carping Yet?

Golfisher

I was out yesterday just preapring the areas I fish. Then I gave a try..... nothing.

Time to do the leg work and hunt them out. :thumbsup_anim:

Nothing at the island yet either. Water temps have to warm up more in some areas.

dsn

Edited by dsn

I don't start until May and even then it is very challenging to hook into multiples. Lots of big fish but we need a nice warm spell for probably 2 weeks to get them going. This April has been tough for sure as far as cold weather. Give it till May if this warm spell stays with us.

gone out 5 times over the last 3 weeks and not even a single hit ... used canned corn and worms

now that it's finally warming up ... it might take a while for them to finish all the groundbait/chum that's still out there lol

Back when I lived in London (ON) I used to start carpin in the River in Mid April. Mind you, this april has been especially chilly so that might effect things a bit.

Keep at it and you'll get on some real soon.

Yeah, went to college in london, last three years I was able to start getting them at the beginning of april!

Can't wait for this years carp season.....there's to many damn species out there! I wanna fish them all! haha

UF