YEP... 5 - 1 - NF

Leecher

Gotta love sens fans don't know what a cup is but think losing in the first round makes you king lol.

At least us leafs fan don't think they are number one when they arn't lol.

Funny how I never mentioned "We're #1... or losing in 1st round...

Unless you're at least 50 years old, you Leaf fans don't know what a cup is either!!!

Or the playoffs for that matter... 2004's a LONG time ago...

The Sens will win a cup before the Leafs or Habs. Our future is bright, yours is bleak.rofl2.gif

Yea really, I may not be 50 but I cheer a team that has won. Do you lol? I am also not 8 years old so I have seen the leafs in the playoffs.

I have seen the leafs play in the playoffs and make it past the first round more then you sens fans.

Edited by Live2fish85

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

oof... that was a harsh game to watch... i'm not sure what was worse... the sens defensive zone coverage or the referees. apparently both were terrible because that was ugly!

what i find odd is leaf fans rejoicing in a habs win. real leaf fans would be ashamed of you!!! :jerry:

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

oof... that was a harsh game to watch... i'm not sure what was worse... the sens defensive zone coverage or the referees. apparently both were terrible because that was ugly!

what i find odd is leaf fans rejoicing in a habs win. real leaf fans would be ashamed of you!!! :jerry:

We aren't cheering a Habs win, that would be sacrilegious.

We are cheering another Sens loss. :clapping: :clapping:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

nobody wins when the habs win. to even rejoice in a sens loss at the hands of the habs is despicable. some of you leaf fans have forgotten your roots, if you have any.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

nobody wins when the habs win. to even rejoice in a sens loss at the hands of the habs is despicable. some of you leaf fans have forgotten your roots, if you have any.

Ha ha this is funny Doc, I smell desperation in a big way with this post...You notawa fans auto default to the Leafs..Awesome...To bad we dont play you guys again..I would have loved to be the team that seals the deal for them..Oh well The leafs play Buffalo twice in 6..

On the bright side Alfie will have lots of time to get the dress back out real soon!!!

daniel_alfredsson2.jpg

Edited by tb4me