Mike P's Auction to help fight Cancer

danbouck

Get bidding guys... my trip comes complete with waypoints (if you bring a handheld GPS ;) )

It's going to feel like highway robbery if Wayne's trip doesn't get more bids!!!

Or you could forget about the fishing and just go swimming and hang out on the beach together (with Dan) :whistling:

Two things I am surprised with are Wayne's and bass haven season pass only at $50 that's less then 4 launches and it's paid for its self.

I must thank everyone as this is going great. I will get updates tomorrow I am bushed and need to get to bed for early work day again tomorrow

Come'on folks!! Too many things going way too cheap here. Your chance to own a Spiel Special rod. Muskie charter with Mike P ... Perchin with DanB .. streamin with Ryan or the dreaded 2 days and 2 nights with Leah and I :whistling: ! All still well below what they are worth and remember the "prize" is just a bonus, the bid is to support Cancer Research ! :clapping:

Dave I wanted to stop over tonight but the wife said NO we were in the Burg running the kids dance I said i would be right back that was around 6pm she had little faith in me leaving to get back in time for 7pm LOL.

Oh yeah Pinky said to say Hi to Pinky.

As for all others I will update in the am things have been busy with late running for work and just getting in from this teen dance thing tonight.

Thanks again for all the bids and donations

OK everyone, Mike and Danna have done an amazing job with this. Show your support and get some bids going. Currently there are fishing trips available for Lake Temagami, Bay of Quinte, Lake St. Clair, Mitchell's Bay, Deer Creek and Long Point Bay. Every one is way under it's value right now.

Not much time left