Belwood Lake

cynmar

Well, I couldn't wait any longer, stress was killing me so took the afternoon and went up to Belwood. Didn't expect anything but a day of tuning in the new Citica and Saros F and that's what happened. No bites but a beautiful day sitting by the water wetting a line. Ice is not completely out yet so they're not letting anyone launch a boat and no boat rentals yet. Open water is basically by the Shand Dam, the rest looks to be full of slush ice. It was a great day for 3-4 hours just tossing the line in the water and sitting there .

Bill :Gonefishing:

Edited by oldbassguy

Well, I couldn't wait any longer, stress was killing me so took the afternoon and went up to Belwood. Didn't expect anything but a day of tuning in the new Citica and Saros F and that's what happened. No bites but a beautiful day sitting by the water wetting a line. Ice is not completely out yet so they're not letting anyone launch a boat and no boat rentals yet. Open water is basically by the Shand Dam, the rest looks to be full of slush ice. It was a great day for 3-4 hours just tossing the line in the water and sitting there .

Bill :Gonefishing:

Good getting out,tomorrow might be one of those days for me.