Oshawa fishing help.

TEP

im sorry, i thought there was a boat launch in oshawa, i feel bad for 1 cus ive lived there for 8 years and dont remember, lol, the boat launch is in Whitby, just west of oshawa 10 mins.

For the launch ramp, take Brock Street South to Victoria and turn right. Take the third left onto Gordon Street. The ramp is directly opposite from the Lakeridge Health Whitby on the east side of Gordon Street.

There is also a free launch in bowmanville. Good concrete launch, puts you right in the creek itself. Get off the 401 eastbound on liberty, take your first right, first right again, first right again.....first left puts you in the launch parking lot. Sorry, I don't know the street names.....just follow the launch signs.

I've never tried it this time of year, but I know later in the summer Port Darlington is killer for kings. Should be the odd brown kicking around out there tho.....

HIH,

Sinker

yes if you are going to fish you might want to launch out of port darlington we fish there and do very well...lots of fish there and big kings to....this time of year there is fairly good brown fishing ..we troll the shoreline for browns towards the wilmot creek mouth,or fish for lake trout off the outflows at the darlington nuke plant...or you can luanch out of frenchmans bay and fish the warm outflow at the pickering nuke plant there is everything that swims there, so there is a few options for you...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: