Need a worm binder

GBW

Hey all.

So I was at BPS to burn off $150 work of G.Cards on the weekend and now i think I need to find me a good worm binder type case for most of my plastics. Any idea what's good out there (last's long) and at a decent price? I just started looking at what I have in my 'stock' and OH MAN, I need something to keep it tidy... :wallbash:

Thanks all!

Geoff

Hey all.

So I was at BPS to burn off $150 work of G.Cards on the weekend and now i think I need to find me a good worm binder type case for most of my plastics. Any idea what's good out there (last's long) and at a decent price? I just started looking at what I have in my 'stock' and OH MAN, I need something to keep it tidy... :wallbash:

Thanks all!

Geoff

I had two from Storm. They were cheap, plastics bled thru them, so I would never go with them again. The best one I have is the BPS brand that I use for spinnerbaits. The plastic trailers do not bleed thru, heavier all around.

I'm not sure if they are still around, but I bought a bunch of blue double sided zippered BPS worm bags. Never has a problem with them and they hold 40 replaceable bags. They come in different sizes. If you still can find them, I highly recommend these.

I had two from Storm. They were cheap, plastics bled thru them, so I would never go with them again. The best one I have is the BPS brand that I use for spinnerbaits. The plastic trailers do not bleed thru, heavier all around.

Tks

I'm not sure if they are still around, but I bought a bunch of blue double sided zippered BPS worm bags. Never has a problem with them and they hold 40 replaceable bags. They come in different sizes. If you still can find them, I highly recommend these.

Tks

Too bad I didn't think to look for them when I was there last weekend... :wallbash:

I know the Storm ones were sold all over the place like Princess Auto for next to nothing $ wise and from what I can tell, not too interested in those ones.

Any other ideas/thoughts? I have grubs and others I need a home for that is easy to cart around, cheers.

PS, Skip and Paul, I don't do that anymore mid week, well, sort of... I need to be on a train to damn early for that... :mellow:

I dumped the binders a while ago and started using the plano cases, I find these way more convenient to use in the boat.

Same here but for the short trips in the tinny or a day out in a boat with a buddy it can come in handy, hence the reason I'm looking. I have over a few dozen of the mid to large plano hard trays I can stuff in a bag but I would rather be light and use less space.