NF !!! i-phone apps

Lunker777

Hey everyone..... this is a non fishing question, but I dont know where I can ask and get feed back like this site.

I have an Iphone 4S.... only had it a few weeks, its starting to grow on me. I still miss my black berry keyboard though.

Any how..... what are some MUST HAVE apps.... with the oodles and oodles of them, Its pretty tough to find some good USEFUL ones.

can you suggest any you cant live with out, or that actually are helpful with everyday life ?

Thanks

All the Papers

Boston Globe

Washington Post

Detroit Free Press

LA Times

ETC ETC.

A free level

ProBoards (great for Spoonpullers)

tons of kids games if you have an iPad

MacLeans

Slate magazine

TED mobile

CBC

CBC radio

Wimp.com

The Onion

BBC

Ebay

Kijiji

Auto Trader

Tunein Radio Pro (incredible, you can listen to any radio station in the world)

Jango Radio

There's one called shazam that listens to any song and tells you the name and artist. Kinda cool.

Other then that, ya, TSN, Weather Network, Facebook, converter. I don't play games on my phone so don't know any good games.

You should try soundhound instead of shazam. It is faster and gives you the lyrics in a karaoke style. Very cool app.

navionics

the weather network

fish calender--bite window app

facebook

mapquest

canadian tire

my convert--converts everything

google earth

yellow pages

photobucket

Yuuuup I agree.. I would also add Kijiji, future shop and best buy to the list if you like buying stuff.. ifish Ontario is pretty good for finding lakes ( only lakes) too.

If you don't have a GPS, then add Motion-X and Motion-X drive as well as a topo map app simply called "Canada".. The built in GPS works pretty good. Beware that when running GPS that the battery depletes stupid fast so you have to have it plugged in or not leave the app on when you don't need it..

Love my iphone. Thanx for the apps guys. One I really like is maps. I recently re located to Sudbury, so not familiar with the city. Get a map of Sudbury up, then type in beer store click "search" it will show u the beer store locations, click "route" it will show u how to get there from your present location. Oh yah, it will show u other stores as well CTC, Future Shop, Bass Pro. HA HA