I have changed his name to 'Beast'

limeyangler

Bob, I think he's great too. Wife on the other hand.. gets to experience his 'greatness' all day, every day. I've heard they are called velcro dogs and I see why.

I think ALL puppies are like that....Tundra drives me nuts all day long....

Last weekend my son came how to visit with his 10 week old American Boxer "Bastion"....the 2 dogs played all weekend together...it was friggen GREAT....Tundra left me alone for the first time in 6 months....then come Sunday Bastion had to leave and Tundra was sad...mooping around the rest of the day....come Monday she was driving me nuts again.... :)

Rabbit like, don't let Paul hear you say that :whistling::lol:

Ya, sometimes he does look like one, especially with the ears and tail. That will change tho. Do you watch Modern Family. Their dog is a French Bulldog. They really thicken out.

Sorry Joey...my wife's comment was not intended to be disrespectful to Ralphie...quite the opposite...she thinks he's adorable....i do too....and yeah....they do get bigger, our neighbours dog Donut is proof....lol.

Beautiful lab. My yellow lab stopped being batsh!t crazy at about...6 years old. :thumbsup_anim:

I wouldn't have had it any other way.

LOL...i wanna change his name to 'Batsh!t'....that's exactrly how Roloff is....OMG...6 years to go :wallbash::stretcher::D

We've a new addition as well.

Meet Lemmy..

snowdog.jpg

Awesome pup Raf...i've not seen many black cocker spaniels before...in England there were lots of golden ones.

Bob, I think he's great too. Wife on the other hand.. gets to experience his 'greatness' all day, every day. I've heard they are called velcro dogs and I see why.

LOL...our dog is velcro too....he is just tapping at your ankles all day...drives me nuts!

Cute pup, Simon! Love the "gremlin" ears in the first shot!

THAT'S IT!....i was trying to think what his ears were reminding me of....you hit the nail on tyhe head....'bright light....bright light'

I think ALL puppies are like that....Tundra drives me nuts all day long....

Last weekend my son came how to visit with his 10 week old American Boxer "Bastion"....the 2 dogs played all weekend together...it was friggen GREAT....Tundra left me alone for the first time in 6 months....then come Sunday Bastion had to leave and Tundra was sad...mooping around the rest of the day....come Monday she was driving me nuts again.... :)

Our pup also goes to stay at my wife's uncles house. They have 2 dogs of their own and also look after the neighbours dogs....Roloff comes home in a coma after playing there all day...the only time he is not stuck to my ankles....lol.

What a good looking dog Simon!!

A friend for a very long time.

Now all you need to do is make him a pair of boots with cleats on the bottom for ice fishing.

Thanks Skeets.....poor pup might be getting some dog boots soon.....he lasts about 3 minutes outside before he lets us know his feet are cold.....mind you its minus 35 C here the last few days.