CTV Ice derbies?

jedimaster

No info yet apparently on the 2012 derbies. I talked to the guy that ran it last year, he gave me the number of the guy doing it this year. The new guy hasn't got the entry forms back yet, and there is nothing on the web about them yet apparently, and no website is setup for them. CTV will eventually start advertisising them, but apparently not yet. So in this case google is not my friend. Of course if you can find a link to the 2012 derbies and info for this year, please post them. I am sure others would like to know. :)

No info yet apparently on the 2012 derbies. I talked to the guy that ran it last year, he gave me the number of the guy doing it this year. The new guy hasn't got the entry forms back yet, and there is nothing on the web about them yet apparently, and no website is setup for them. CTV will eventually start advertisising them, but apparently not yet. So in this case google is not my friend. Of course if you can find a link to the 2012 derbies and info for this year, please post them. I am sure others would like to know. :)

Sorry jedi, my bad :wallbash: guess I didn't read the search results carefully :blush::blink:

haha np, I shoulda mentioned I searched google for hours already looking for the info. I did manage to find a few dates though through various phone calls...

Temagami is March 10th

Elliot lake is Feb 2nd

Temiskaing Not sure

Wikwemikong is feb 11th

Wawa has a big one on March 3rd-5th

I think there was another big one somewhere but the location escapes me.

• 3 weeks later...

haha np, I shoulda mentioned I searched google for hours already looking for the info. I did manage to find a few dates though through various phone calls...

Temagami is March 10th

Elliot lake is Feb 2nd

Temiskaing Not sure

Wikwemikong is feb 11th

Elliot Lake is Feb 25

Temagami is March 10th

Elliot lake is Feb 2nd

Temiskaing Not sure

Wikwemikong is feb 11th

Temagami is on Net Lake which is 5 kms. North of Temagami. I heard there were less then 5 fish caught there last year and a ciscoe won the big prize.